Eine kleine German chancellor dream
This dream happened some time before I first decided to advice&suggest that Germany among other nations, should send fighter aircraft & tactical bomber aircraft & battle tanks to Ukraine.
I was sitting at a large table in a large room with a long hallway to the right of my sitting position, when then German chancellor Olaf Scholz dressed in pyjamas from head to feet slowly walked out from one of the doors in the hallway to the right of my position, perhaps 10-15 meters from my position at the large table.
I was thinking intensely that I only had a few seconds & few arguments to advance my political case of sending important offensive military hardware to Ukraine. It might be completely non consequential but I had to try & it had to be somehow good&convincing arguments & it had to be very short speech, or else the chancellor would very likely consider this as just a small drop of irrelevant opinion in a large ocean of political voices.
The dream ended right there but it inspired me to send a tweet/electronic message to the chancellor which possibly influenced the decision to send long range artillery & fighter aircraft to Ukraine. Sometimes verification is impossible & uncertain at the same time. "The audacity of hopium" is something of a substantial recurring theme in many or most of what I have opinionated on the Internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plz keep your comments decent and appropriate, and within the limits of the dignity of the bourgeoisie.