Since I am suspended from X.com/twitter I will be posting on blogger.com and Blusky app and Threads until I get un-suspended if that ever happens it could take days or weeks or months. It practically means the account is in reduced reading only mode.
I will try find a way to post links directly to some important people on X.com where only the link to a post on either or all of these platforms will appear.
My current accounts on other platforms are, https://bsky.app/profile/equalitus.bsky.social,
https://www.threads.com/@equalitus7
Later I will also try to configure an account at LinkedIn.
If I can't do this myself I will try find someone who can do the simple technological communication trick of only posting links to my user account on X.com/twitter which I am certain is not against the TOS of X.com/twitter.
Edit: This option is technically impossible to do to a suspended account, so the user must post links or post the message to the other X.com user account's timeline.
In the meantime there'll be comments elsewhere on politics, economy, strategy, military and etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plz keep your comments decent and appropriate, and within the limits of the dignity of the bourgeoisie.